4/13/14

Sunday Time Warp - Playlist 4/13/14














Song, Album, Artist

Going To Meet The Man, Larry Goldings Trio, As One
Groove's Groove, Richard "Groove" Holmes, Soul Message
The Archer or the Arrow, The Motet, Live
Go To Orange, B'Shnorkestra, Go To Orange
Carnival, Stanton Moore, Conversations
Big Greaze, Stanton Moore, Conversations
The Chase, Stanton Moore, Conversations
Lauren Z, Stanton Moore, Conversations
Three Hundred Pounds of Joy, Howlin' Wolf, His Best
When My Left Eye Jumps, Buddy Guy, The Very Best Of
Onion Rings, Freddy King, The Very Best Of
I Love The Life I Live - I Live The Life I Love, Muddy Waters, His Best 1956 to 1964
Dirge Blues, Marian McPartland, Plays the Music of Mary Lou Williams
Blues on My Mind, Blue Mitchell, Out of the Blue
Swamp Chomp, Diplomats of Solid Sound, Let's Cool One
Blue-Eyed Peas, Karl Denson, Chunky Pecan Pie
Tilt, Cadillac Jones, Junk In the Trunk
Freedom Jazz Dance, Eddie Harris, Freedom Jazz Dance

No comments: