- Not satisfied with 10, this gel goes to 11.
- It is activity-proof , which is fortunate, because it is apparently marketed to marathoners, who, as I seem to remember, are somewhat active at times, and, surprisingly, fret the entire race about the state of their hair.
- It's got electrolytes, which hair needs.
- The bubbles in the gel don't move when you shake the container. This is the kind of control I need.
- If you look at the clock in the background of the label, the gel may actually last only nine minutes. Nobody has ever run a marathon in nine minutes, although some have come close. But their legs exploded.
PN Feedburner | PN iTunes | PN Twitter | PN Facebook | PN Video | PN Goodreads