2/10/14

Sunday Time Warp - Playlist 2/9/14

Song, Album, Artist














Say The Brother's Name, Metheny Mehldau, Metheny Mehldau
War Pigs, Alex Skolnik Trio, Goodbye To Romance: Standards For A New Generation
Comfortably Numb, The Bad Plus joined by Wendy Lewis, For All I Care
Rich Girl, Lake Street Dive, audio rip from live performance

What Would Cthulu Do?, Club D'Elf, Now I Understand
No Pity, Wax Tailor, In The Mood For Life
Frontier Psychiatrist, The Avalanches, Since I Left You
Hit That Jive, Gramatik, Street Bangerz Volume 2

Basehead, Corey Harris, Greens From The Garden
Comes Love, The Wood Brothers, Up Above My Head
The Sky Is Crying, Etta James, Blues To The Bone
It Hurts Me Too, Susan Tedeschi, Better Days
I'm A Woman, Deborah Coleman, Soft Place To Fall
Born Under A Bad Sign, Big Mama Thornton, Stronger Than Dirt

I'll Be Around, Dave Stryker, Eight Track
Free Man, Screaming Headless Torsos, Screaming Headless Torsos
Vog, Dave Fiuczynski and John Medeski, Lunar Crush
Theme from '2001 - A Space Odyssey', Phish, audio rip from concert performance

PN Feedburner | PN iTunes | PN Twitter | PN Facebook | PN Video | PN Goodreads | PN Stitcher

No comments: