11/17/11

PN Podcast - Stick It In Your Head

Passing Notes has been podcasting in one form or another since 2006, when I contributed each week to Flak Magazine's audio content -- now available as FlakRadio.  After my infant-and-toddler-induced hiatus, I made the decision to return to work on the radio, on the web, and as a podcaster, leaving my previous life as a print freelancer behind.

At this point, I've got the technical dimensions of podcasting pretty much figured out, and I'm very pleased to announce that Passing Notes is now available through the excellent Stitcher platform.  With Stitcher, you can just download the app to your device of choice and listen.  For those of you still using iTunes for your podcasting needs, Passing Notes is there as well.

I'm planning to make much more audio available in the Passing Notes Unscripted format, which is a "lightly edited" version of the long interviews I have as part of producing the Friday radio show.  So, most weeks, you should be able to download the 5-minute radio feature, as well as a 20-40 minute extended interview a few days later.  Thanks for reading -- and listening!

If you want to support Passing Notes, as always, the most useful step you can take is to leave a review, provide a rating, or otherwise create some form of feedback for the podcast.  Much appreciated.

For a taste of things to come, here's a list of guests from past episodes, linked directly to the audio files. . .
PN Feedburner | PN iTunes | PN Twitter | PN Facebook | PN Video | PN Goodreads | PN Tumblr

No comments: